Friday, May 23, 2008

Good times

I'm glad to say that I'm not wasting the precious time I have left in high school. Today was awesome, albeit cold. Started off slow, did nothing as usual in APEL. I didn't even bother to check out the book we went to get from the library since I didn't have my i.d. card on me, plus I'll just sparknote it anyways so it seems like I'm reading. AP Gov was interesting as always, even though we just watched and imax movie that had nothing to do with government or politics. That class makes me seriously consider looking into political science as a minor for college. Hmm. That would look unique, having psychobiology for my major and poli sci for my minor. It would work for me though, since I'm a very unique person.

Then what? Oh AP Physics final... or last half of what was supposed to remain. I didn't think it was too hard, but that may be a sign that I did something wrong and that it only seemed easy because I oversimplified it. Oh well. Band was eh. Sight reading is fun, but those songs weren't that interesting. Just funky marches. Then Filipino was relaxing as usual, just took a quiz (that I studied for five minutes prior haha) and random easy stuff. Uhhh... 6th off I just went home, rested a bit, then came back to school. It was still raining but Matt and Kevin still wanted to go to Yogurt World and so did I, so off we went. I used to make fun of them for getting the white flavors and they'd do the same to me for getting the Asian flavors, but we kind of switched today haha. Peanut butter with red beans and Texas cheesecake with mochi balls mmm. So I guess my cup was Wasian? Haha. Then we went to Chipotle and got our free burritos for being MC students. Pretty sweet. They must be in need of more business if they're willing to give out free burritos to high school kids. Or maybe they're trying to get us to make their restaurant a new high school hangout for the summer. Whatever, I'm not necessarily going back. It was an alright burrito, but nothing spectacular anyways. So then we went to Matt's gigantic house that screams "I come from a rich white Protestant home" and played Brawl. I PWNED MATT NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE. My life is complete! I had never been able to do that before. Granted, it was during a free-for-all. If it had been 1-on-1, he would've killed me easily. Actually one of the games I played was pretty much 1-on-1 since the two Kevins died really early.

Then I dropped off Kevin at his house, and I found out that the house my mom was looking into buying a couple of years ago was actually Matt's old house. Small world, huh? Ironically, my mom decided not to buy it because it was near a water main or something like that, and today it happened that a water thingie nearby was gushing water everywhere. Hmmm. Then we found out that Matt forgot to take out his baritone and backpack from my car so I had to drive all the way back to Poway to drop it off for him. He's lucky I'm such a nice guy!

And now I'm really cold. Time for a really hot shower.

No comments: