Saturday, October 25, 2008

Homecoming

Here I am, sitting in my old room that really isn't mine anymore. There's the stuff I left behind, but my parents changed it around and it doesn't feel personal anymore. Is this my home or is UCLA my home now? I can't tell.

When I arrived last night, I was so happy to see everything that's familiar to me, and to experience the same old things I used to. I woke up the same way this morning. Right now, however, I remember why I wanted to get away from this place. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I'm very tired of my old routine. I'm glad to not be living here permanently, but that doesn't mean I don't love San Diego. I have two homes now I guess, I just like one more than the other haha. Alright time to read for Interracial Dynamics then get to bed...

P.S. I achieved the freshman -5 since school started. Yessss.

1 comment:

katrina rose said...

congrats on your freshman -5 [: i think i gained like, 3 lbs! soon i'll be back to my pre break-up weight! haha