Tuesday, September 9, 2008

10 Days

I can officially do the rocketship countdown to blastoff now.

I'm SO bored during the day. You know how bored? I review for chem. In the morning. It is useful though, since I haven't been in a chemistry class in basically a whole year. I'm a bit rusty. What's the chemical formula for rust? I think it's FeO. Ferrous oxide? Let's check wikipedia... Well I got the elements correct, but not the ratio haha. Oh well whatevs. I think I'll end up reading the first sections and probably doing the first sets of homework problems for that class before I even move in. That's good, since homework doesn't even count for anything. You'd think all college courses would be like that, but homework was a big part of the grade when I took chem at Miramar, so yeah... I like chem, but not as much as bio.

Alright. 10 days. Let's see what good I can accomplish in that time.

No comments: