Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last Stretch

I have five days left in San Diego. That means I just have to pull through three more then I'm basically free. I figure Thursday will be a giant prep day and Friday, of course, is when I leave. I'm sooo excited! It's so surreal, just to think that in less than week I'll be meeting my roommates and floormates, going to concerts and dances and whatnot at Bruin Bash, meeting all sorts of new people, and starting school again. I already did started reviewing for my chemistry class out of boredom, and possible necessity. It has been over a year since I finished chem, and math as well. It's a good thing I started, too. I think it will be very beneficial... I still need to get my course reader. I hope I can get up to LA early enough so that I'll have ample time to sit in traffic, hit up the course reader place, then move in. Speaking of chem, I just found that there's an honors option for the class I'm taking, Chem 14A. I just got an e-mail from UCLA about so, so of course I had to jump on... but that meant nixing my seminar on animal thought. That's ok, I only took that seminar because I wanted honors credit, so it's the same. I would've done both, had they not been scheduled for almost exactly the same time. Oh well.

I think I might end up being alone the first day or so when I move in, in my room at least. The first roommate's already moved in since he's doing band camp (if I remember the schedule correctly, he just finished for the day!) so he'll be out until after I move in, I assume. Same with the next day, I think. The third roommate is moving in on Sunday... but that's fine, I'll have time to get to know my floormates. Soooo excited to meet all of them!

No comments: