Monday, September 1, 2008

Control

I'm in control of my life, and I'm not going to be influenced from stupid, superficial, catty things I see in ads and all that. I've done some less than reputable things in the past week, but I'm making up for it. I'm proud to say I'm holding myself accountable from here on out, and that I won't let myself escape the consequences of my actions. It's one thing to make a mistake, but I now realize how I handled it just made things worse... but I'm all even now, so I won't worry about that. What's past is past, and the future is looking bright. Maybe I'll explain in more detail later, but for now just know that I overcame something that, if I let it, could possibly ruin my life, or even end it.

Don't worry about me, though, I've got things under control again.

:]

(No, it has nothing to do with drugs or alcohol or stupid things like that...)

No comments: